Saturday 2 May 2009

Two steps forward.....


Oh Dear. I think my body wants a word with me.
Ever since I've come back from Town I've felt so
tired that it's made my anxiety grow as I haven't
been able to keep myself as calm as i normally do.

I know it wont last forever but it's certainly tough.
I didn't get to sleep until 3am last night and the
anxiety was terrible.

I've realised there is alot more I can do in order to
make my life more comftable as I continue the ride
to freedom.The first being I really need to spend less
time on my computer. I have a funny feeling I spend
over 8 hours a day on my pc without regular breaks and
that must be causing alot of problems for my eyes
and general energy.

There's me wondering why I have bloodshoot eyes all
the time !

The other thing I probally need to do is stop drinking Coca Cola
and cups of tea during the day as I seem to be alot more sensitive
to caffine than I used to be.

One of them messes my eye up and other makes me more anxious.

I'll make that my goal for next week.
For now I have to ride out
these feelings of crapness !

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dave,
    stick with it, these feelings will pass so try not to get too down!
    Tiredness for me can go one of two ways, I can be so tired that I dont care (so dont get anxious), or I can be so tired I cant think straight and am unable to reign the panic in.. Ive had some really awful panic attacks during the night, convinving myself 'this is it' (Im going mad or dying!).

    Hope youre feeling a bit more positive now x.

    ReplyDelete