Thursday 7 May 2009

Calling Charles Linden !

For some time I have been aware of a certain Charles Linden and his magic powers.
Some people talk highly of him and his methods, others not so much.
To be honest I didn't really take much notice. The only thoughts I had about the man is that it he seemed like some kind of cult lol.

Silly I know but when I see people writing about the linden method online, I think of Scientology.

The reason i am bringing this up tonight is because i'm becoming tempted.
I've had a quick look at the website. I've seen the price. I'm prepared to pay it.

Is it because of the high rate of success ? Or is it because i've given up hope on my local NHS support.

Who knows.

Charles Linden you scary cult man you ! Write me a comment and I'll think about giving you my moolah.

G'night world x

(p.s I have cheered up abit)

No comments:

Post a Comment