Monday 18 May 2009

BLOATED


My Gosh.
I'm a 24 year old, fairly decent looking bloke and yet I look 9 months pregnant.

I know there is always something that can be done to make life more comftable and one of the most obvious ones is sitting right below my eyes.

I have IBS. It's something i dont shout about.

Mainly because I dont have that type of IBS that everyone presumes you have. I dont need to shit all the time basically.

What I have is a very annoying tummy that doesn't like what i put in it most of the time. I'm pretty much always bloated and it's gotten worse since I became ill with whatever i have (i dont care anymore lol)

In theory i'm not supposed to eat or drink dairy, eat fatty foods, coca cola, tea, coffee, ...........basically everything i like !

But it's getting to the point where i realise i'm gonna have to give it a go because trying to beat agoraphobia with a huge bloated belly is not fun. I get out of breath real easy.

It's time to take my body seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment