Monday 4 May 2009

Red Eye




I've had red eye every single day of my illness. It's a pain in the ass.
Tends to get alot worse when I spend too long on the computer and
gets crazy if I play my Xbox 360 for too long.

My Xbox 360 recently broke and had to be sent away for repairs.
It took a total of 2 weeks.

During that time I used my new found boredom to try and get out
more and spend more time with the family. It worked out really well !

That is, until my xbox came back recently. Now I find myself spending stupid
hours on it while my eyes go red and sore and I feel bloody awful come bed time.

Well, I certainly know what I gotta do now. Not gonna like it. But gotta do it.

In other news, I panicked in the shop last night. I held my nerve as I paid for my
goods but I tell you... I was one second away from dropping the food on the side
and getting the hell out of there. Closest call yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment