Thursday 30 April 2009

I'm So Excited !



Oh My god ! Oh my god ! Today is a GOOD day ! Haha :)

Today i purchased something that I have wanted for over
a year now. A HD Camcorder !

I've had a love for filming ever since I was a young teenager.
I studied A-Level Film & Editing at college but due to
situations out of my control, I never finished the course.

Over the years I've owned numerous camcorders but
they've been nothing more expensive than 500 quid.

Today I've ordered a 900 quid HD Camcorder which is
set to blow my mind (and yours!)

Finally I will be able to put my imagination to film quality
I need to portray it in the way I want.

I believe this will push me further out into the world and
really help with the next stage of beating agoraphobia.

Leaving the house will never look so good !

It wont be arriving for another week so now I wait patiently...

I .... Cannot....Wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment