Saturday 23 May 2009

How do I feel ? I couldn't tell you

Talk about an up down, left right, in out week !

From recovering from the previous weeks relapse to having the biggest panic attack I've ever had. It's been a tough week.

I'm not going to go majorly into the panic attack situation because otherwise i fear i will cement the memory further into my subconscious and I don't want that.

I dont believe i had the power to stop it which worry's the hell out of me. I believe it was partly caused from being somewhere new while by myself, and partly caused by my balance problems as i was dizzy before i panicked.

It took me awhile to get home and I nearly rang some random persons doorbell because i felt like something awful was about to happen to me.

It's stopped me from going out and I'm still shattered from it even though it happened 2 days ago.

I'm finding it hard to breathe of late.

It's been a abit of a shit week.

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there. Sometimes you can't prevent panic attacks but you just have to know that they won't last forever and eventually they will pass. Little help when you are in the middle of one thinking you are about to die and it will never end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Lou. Your right about the panic attacks. Panic attacks are unpredictable and until recently, I thought you could prevent everyone. Knowledge is power !

    ReplyDelete