Thursday 7 May 2009

BREAKING NEWS

I purchased the Charles Linden MP3 Pack last night for beating Agoraphobia. It cost me 18 quid and I was sent it by email along with a video to watch.

I've barely touched it but I just had to come on my blog and tell who over reads it that almost straight away I agreed what thia man is telling us.

Even BEFORE I knew of Mr Linden, I was telling people on NoMorePanic that our minds are like hard drives and we need to rewire them, reprogram them.

I also talked about how the main way to beat a panic attack was to face them head on and ride them into hell and back. It's how i beat them when I was 18.
The only difference now is i have an actual illness which makes it twice as hard.

I'm not going to pay the 100 pound asking price for his pack. I can get that for free.
But seriously I gotta tell you........ I feel this is the way out. He has found the right method and i'm excited to see where it leads me in the coming weeks.

If it can cure me, I tell you now. I will happily pay the linden company the full price of the pack.

Keep positive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment