Tuesday 12 May 2009

Very Strange

Yesterday I managed to get to town and I stayed there for about an hour and a half. Then in the evening I sat through Star Trek which was about 2 hours. On the way out of the cinema I had a 'walking' panic attack on the way to the car. Instead of stopping I carried on walking despite the fact that i was hyperventilating and everything !

What i find happening now is my interest to blog about every detail is fading.

I just cant be fucked to put it plainly!

All i want to do is to go out now and keep working on rewiring my brain until it remembers how i was before all of this started.

The same applys to no more panic. Once my number one website for telling the world my achievments, now somewhere i feel is full of negativity.

I know that's not true but that's what my head is telling me.

It seems that i recover, I am naturally staying away from the things and places that remind me of the past.

How do you get better ? you stop dwelling on your past.

I'm not saying im ungrateful for everything on NMP.
It's just for now...... I need to live in the real world and not in that enviroment.

I bet i look like an arsehole now.

1 comment:

  1. if your ready it go it alone with out the support you've being getting from NMP then thats your call good luck bye

    ReplyDelete