Sunday 26 April 2009

My First Blog


Must upload photos from mobile onto pc.
Must clean my room.
Shall I watch a film ?
I'm doing ok right ? I'm going to town ! Yes. Today is the day.
No. Wait.
I've only got afew quid in my pocket. What if it's really busy ?
I'll go tomorrow.
What day is it tomorrow ? Am I still alright ?!
I feel really hyper. I have 50 idea's in my head for blog posts. Shall I continue to build my website ?
What time is it ?
Who am I ?

......I'm a recovering agoraphobic and my black and white world is starting to show colour.
The thoughts in my head are coming thick and fast.

I have no sense of time, date, and my only purpose for the last 8 months has been to survive mentally.

I've been to a dark place.

So much so that now i'm coming out of it.........everything is a little unreal.

Returning to society is going to be a real journey.

Enough to warrent a website, youtube channel and blog !

Fuck you Agoraphobia. I want out.

No comments:

Post a Comment